LIKE Us on FaceBook.........http://www.facebook.com/TheCheFit

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Easy Protein Pancake

What you will need:


1 Cup of Liquid Egg Whites
1/2 Cup of Plain Oatmeal
*1-2 Scoops of Protein Powder
**Syrup(optional)
 
 
*I used Muscle Milk Light. For this version I used 1 scoop of chocolate and 1 scoop of vanilla to switch up the flavors a little.
**Syrup, I found a sugar free syrup. You can put in on top after you have cooked the pancake or just mix it in as I do.
***I find it easy to put in the liquid egg whites first and whip it a little with a fork.
****I used a little spray Olive oil to keep it from sticking to the pan.
 
 
 
All the items measured out

All items mixed together

Cooking in the pan

Easy Protein Pancake ready to be Enjoyed!!!


Feel free to play with the ingredients to make it your own

Submitted by Miles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment