LIKE Us on FaceBook.........http://www.facebook.com/TheCheFit

Friday, August 24, 2012

Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12 Shoe Review

This shoe was recommended to me by a CheFit Team Member.

I did have the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11, but I liked a shoe with more cushioning so I more to the Saucony Hurricane 14(
Saucony Hurricane). I ended up going through 2 pairs of the Saucony. My teammate purchased the Brooks GTS 11 and liked them so much he got the GTS 12. He told me to look into getting them so I did. I like the shoes better than the GTS 11’s. What I like about the shoe is that they are light enough to do some tempo work and have enough cushion for the long run, I'm a heavy runner so I need a shoe with stability and cushioning. I used them to run a 27 miler this past weekend and they felt good, no blisters and no foot pain. Once these shoes are broken in they feel great, they can feel a little stiff at first. I chose this color shoe because they were on sale. I usually like to get simple colors if possible. These shoes would be best for the everyday run.

The shoes are on average for the price $110.


I log on average 25+ miles a week and I've put about 125 miles in these shoes, they have held up nicely.

Submitted By Miles

2 comments:

  1. How many miles did you get out of yours? I hit about 250 and the cushioning felt a bit flat.

    Just curious if it were my feet (due to change in gait from speed work) or the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get in about 225 miles. Any more than that and I start to get some pain in my knees and feet.

      Delete