LIKE Us on FaceBook.........http://www.facebook.com/TheCheFit

Friday, August 24, 2012

New Balance Minimus Ionix Shoe Review

This shoe was given to me by a #CheFit Team Member for my birthday.


I use this shoe more for the Team Circuits that we do on Sunday’s(#CheFit Circuit). The shoes are extremely light and the upper is made of mesh, so the shoes breath well. These shoes come with a caution tag that says to be careful using the shoe. This had me a little worried about what I was going to get myself into. If I run with these shoes I only do speed work and keep the distance short. The longest that I’ve gone with these shoes is a 5k, since I’m a heavier runner I wouldn’t dare to take them out any longer than that. As for using them for the circuits I couldn’t be happier. They are ultra light and stable enough that I’m able to do each exercises comfortably. I would recommend these shoes for someone who has used minimal shoes before and if you haven’t, only use them for short runs. If you do decide to get these I would take it slow at first to let yourself get comfortable to being in these shoes.

The shoes are on average for the price $100



I log on average 25+ miles a week and I've put about 45 miles in these shoes.

Submitted By Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment