LIKE Us on FaceBook.........http://www.facebook.com/TheCheFit

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Product Review: Organic Honey Stinger Waffles

During a few of my training runs I used the Honey Stinger Waffles. I really liked the flavor of the two that I tried(vanilla & strawberry). They were a little difficult to eat while on the run due to the fact that they'll crumble easily. I ate the waffles when I felt sluggish during my long runs rather than a quick energy boost. I did feel like they helped me carry through the finish. Also I did find them a little on the sweeter side, but I've never been a person to like sweets. I did need some water to get them down. I haven't seen any other products on the market like this one. For the taste I give them (7 out of 10)

Carrying Ability: They are a little big, but they are thin(think iphone). They aren't exactly easiest to carry in a pocket during the run. (5 out of 10)

Does it work: I did feel like it replenished my body a little of what I lose on the run. I would use them only for your "longer" runs. I don't think you'll need more than 1 with you. (7 out of 10)

Overall Thoughts: I liked the flavor, I did feel like they work. The waffles were a little on the sweet side for my personal taste. You'll have to adjust the way you eat them due to the way that it will crumble, but I will definitely buying be more and using them again for my long runs. I'm happy with this product 





Submitted by Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment