LIKE Us on FaceBook.........http://www.facebook.com/TheCheFit

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shrimp Pasta

What you will need:


**** I have to start this out by saying this isn't the healthiest thing I've ever made

*Linguine
Deveined peeled Shrimp
4oz Cream Cheese Spread(I used more and it came out way to creamy for my taste)
2 Chopped Tomatoes
Spinach

*I used wheat linguine(personal preference)

**I didn't put amounts on the other items because it's all up to you how much of any certain item you want to put. This dish is easy enough to play with different amounts of any ingredient you like more.

Make It:

Cook the Pasta

in a large skillet add the shrimp, tomatoes, and cream cheese. Cook and stir until the the cream cheese has melted and the shrimp are done.

Drain the pasta, place in a large bowl. Add the spinach and shrimp mixture, mix lightly

My Shrimp


My Chopped Tomatoes


Cooking the Pasta


Shrimp Pasta ready to be Enjoyed


Feel free to play around with the ingredients and make it your ownSubmitted by Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment