LIKE Us on FaceBook.........http://www.facebook.com/TheCheFit

Monday, June 10, 2013

Brooks Pure Cadence 2 Shoe Review

I bought the second version of the Brooks Pure Cadence line because I was really happy with the first version. You can read that shoe review Here

I wanted a shoe that I would use specifically for tempo runs or faster. I really like the shoe, it's light and comfortable. I haven't gone over 7 miles in them because I do feel as I became more and more tired and my form suffered it was causing come stress on my achilles tendons became tight and were sore for a few days after. A new design on the Pure Cadence 2 is a ‘burrito’ style attached tongue that is essentially a part of the lateral upper that wraps over the medial side of the foot is what I didn't like. I feel like I have to tie my shoes really tight in order to feel comfortable in them, even that sometimes I feel like I'm sliding in them. 

As far as the new design, I really like how Brooks moved their logo from the side of the shoe to the front/top of the toe box. It really looks pretty awesome. 

Overall I really still like the shoe. I'm a little under 100 miles, but they still feel good.

The shoes are on average for the price $100-$120.

Submitted by Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment