LIKE Us on FaceBook.........http://www.facebook.com/TheCheFit

Monday, June 10, 2013

Jelly Belly Sport Beans Review

After getting tired of eating energy gels during a race, I've now decided to go with the Jelly Belly Sport beans. As of now they are pretty easy to get down during a run. The one thing that I would say is to make sure to have the package open before you head out because it can throw off your concentration a little trying to tear off the tab while running.

Carrying Ability: Easy to carry multiple packs during a run. They are pretty light and won't bounce around much in your shorts while running. (8 out of 10)

Does it work: You're not going to get any real energy shot, but do feel like they help with a little energy during the run. They are easy to get chew and get down without any water. I did have to drink a little water as my run gets longer and I'm chewing them, but I'm sure that would be the case for anyone. (7 out of 10)

Overall Thoughts: I'm happy with the product and I would recommend this to anyone interested. There are about 15 jelly beans in the back and I like putting about 5 beans and in my mouth at a time and chewing them. I usually eat a package about every 30-35 mins if I'm headed for a longer run.

Taste: The assorted package contains lime, orange, fruit punch, and berry. Overall (7 out of 10)

Submitted by Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment