LIKE Us on FaceBook.........http://www.facebook.com/TheCheFit

Thursday, June 20, 2013

CocoHydro Review

I’m a big fan of all types of coconut water not just because of the health benefits, but I just like the flavor.
I found this while walking around REI and decided to give it a try. I was pretty impressed, while nothing beats a fresh coconut, this can be a great alternative. For those people who love drinking it on a constant basis the cost can add up quickly. This pack costs $1.75 and can make two 8 ounce servings. 
One of the benefits that I see with it in powder form is that you can adjust to suit your taste. I’ve talked to a few people that feel like the coconut waters available they can’t seem to get the taste for it. I would recommend them this product.
They have flavors available like Pomegranate Raspberry and also Pineapple, but I like to stick to the Original flavors of any coconut water. For the coconut water purist this product may not be for you, but I think this is an awesome alternative. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Taste: 7 out of 10




Submitted by Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment